On behalf of our Pro am committee I wish to advise that a decision has been made to postpone this event until Saturday, 6th and Sunday, 7th November, and will only be going ahead under Level 1. These dates were set by the NZPGA who are working to reschedule their circuit of events. It is an unfortunate situation, and there was really no option due to our current COVID restrictions.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, with regard to having to re-book your accommodation, or being unable to attend, if you have any further queries please either contact me or Liam Harnett, (Pro-am Convenor) 0272218813.
Thankyou, we wish you and your families all the best in these trying times.